- What to do with your money
- His work with athletes and coaches
- Traveling tips
- Budget and everyday money hacks
Personal Twitter: @GlenWrightWorth
Company Twitter: @WorthAdvisors
LinkedIn: Glen Wright Worth Financial
Articles of interest ...
- Work This Way: Glen Wright II brings money lessons to March Madness
- Glen Wright saves people money. Professional athletes. Business owners. Fortune 500 retirees. They've all benefited from Glen's expertise.
Past "Success is a Choice" podcast episodes of interest . . .
- Ken Coleman (Host of The EntreLeadership Podcast) – Episode 072
- Aaron Walker (Life Coach and Author of “View From The Top”) – Episode 058
- Matt Morse (Business Strategist, Keynote Speaker, & Author) – Episode 055
- Bob Burg (Best-Selling Author of the “Go-Giver”) – Episode 051
- Steve Nudelberg (Best-Selling Author of “Confessions of a Serial Salesman”) – Episode 048
- Kevin Harrington (Original Shark on “Shark Tank”) – Episode 021
- Brian Stanchak (College Basketball Coaching Agent) - Episode 002
- Dwane Casey (2018 NBA Coach of the Year) – Episode 001
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible – get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial (new subscribers only) at www.audibletrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Our friends at audible are offering a free download of some of our past guests including Todd Gongwer, Kevin Harrington, Lolly Daskal, Bob Burg, Amy Morin, Michael Burt, Larry Winget, and Pat Williams. Take advantage of this great deal by visiting www.AudibleTrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice.